מתוך ויקי עמותת המקור
- 12-07-2010 Open data on Russian government spending י (Open Knowledge Foundation)
- 01-07-2010 Only In New York: Radical Fiscal Transparency on the Web י (Wired) - עיריית ניו-יורק משחררת מידע פיננסי עד לדולר האחרון.
- 01-07-2010 Opening Up Data on International Public Health: Center for Health Market Innovations י (DevelopmentSeed)
- 30-06-2010 Data is not binary י (O'Reilly)
- Data needs to be computable
- We must build tools that enable credible engagement
- Open data isn't just about re-broadcasting data, but combining it, re-using it and building upon it. It's about creating new uses, creating new markets and building credibility into the data as it flows.
- 28-06-2010 Free our data: For democracy's sake י (Richard Poynder)
- 14-04-2010 Case Study: How Open Data Saved Canada $3.2 Billion י (David Eaves)
- 16-03-2010 'Open' Vs. 'Public' Data -- The Big Difference י (The World Bank)
- "The major difference between open and public data is [that with open data] you have the ability to re-use it. Data in document format is effectively useless. By making [data] open...people can analyze, compare, and benchmark it, and find patterns that you did not realize."
- 11-03-2010 2010: the first data election י (The Guardian)
- 04-06-2010 Is the release of Coins the end of the data war? י (The Guardian)
- 20-01-2010 UK Launches Open Data Site; Puts Data.gov to Shame י (Read Write Web)
- 09-03-2006 Give us back our crown jewels י (The Guardian)